Pets Player is Lying, Cheating and Scamming Other Users
We remind you to be careful when interacting with other players. You have worked hard raising your cash, assets and value. Do not let it go to waste!
We understand that this is frustrating, however the following situations do not violate our Terms of Service:
- When another player decides to buy your pet, regardless of the words 'No Buy' perhaps being in the display name
- When another player asks you to buy their pet, promises to buy it back but does not buy it back
- When another player does not send you the 'keys' (email address and password) to an account after participating in a key pet run
Time will tell if your new petsian friend is a trustworthy player who abides by the same rules as you. If you are ever in doubt about a player's intentions, follow your gut.
Here are some good questions to ask yourself before helping out another player:
- How would you feel if this player didn't buy the pet back?
- Can you afford to spend this cash with the risk that you won't earn it back?
- Have you bought Gold? Treat it like cash in your wallet.
- Do you have a funny feeling about this? If so, trust your instincts.
If a user is harassing you, please click the 'Report Abuse' link next to the violating content.
When an account is deactivated, it becomes a 'Ghost Pet'
- Ghost Pets are Pets with auto-generated names like 'Happy Ghost Pet #123456", etc. They still function like normal Pets, but are essentially non-playable characters.
- Deleted Pets retain their cash, value and history when they become 'Ghost Pets'. Stats are not reset. Instead, they remain associated with the account. If the account is reinstated, the user will still have all of their cash and value, as well as any profits earned from Pet sales while in the deleted state
- Cash, Assets, Last Purchase, Last Active, the Quick Message box and all communication links do not display. 'Ghost Pets' only display Value, Pets and Wishers fields on their Pets page
If you have a ghost pet you can set it free or wait for it to be bought by another user.
If your owner is a ghost pet, you can set yourself free from that owner or wait to be bought by another user.
Note: Please remember if you choose to set a pet or yourself free, you will not be reimbursed for the action.
Wishers vs Wishlist
Your Wishers is the number of people that have added you to their Wish List. You can find this number located under your profile picture while on the Pets home page. Since this number depends on the number of people that have added you to their wish list, you won’t be able to control this number.
Your Wish List is a list of Pets that you wish to own in the future. If you’d like to view the Pets on your Wish List, this can be found by clicking on the ‘Wish List’ tab next to the ‘My Pets’ tab.
The maximum number of Pets you can add to your Wish List is 500. If you wish to add a pet to your wish list but already have 500 Pets on the list, we suggest deleting a few pets from your Wish List so you can add other Pets. There is no limit to how many people who can wish you though.